Melbourne – Sydney – Brisbane – Adelaide – Perth
Your ASIC registered address is visible on the internet!
Check the free ABN register, or the free ASIC information. Anybody can see your real registered address (state and postcode).
If you use a Registered Office in Melbourne CBD, but ASIC shows your registered address at 2403, Myall Creek… well, it is unprofessional.
Get a professional registered office in Melbourne that provides credibility and supports your growing business for
$49 / month.
Choose from the most prestigious registered offices in Australia:
220 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
50 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000
204 Alice St, Brisbane QLD 4000
55 Gawler Place, Adelaide SA 5000
37 Barrack St, Perth WA 6000
$49 / month
Need more registered offices?
Second registered office – 40% off: $29.50 / month
Third registered office – 60% off: $19.50 / month
Extra business names – 80% off: $9.90 / registered office / extra business name / month
Mail handling: $1 / mail
email notification and mail scanning included
plus only the exact mailing cost for mail forwarding
No fixed contract – No setup cost – No hidden cost
All prices are exclusive of GST.
Registered Office in Melbourne
Use this prestigious Melbourne CBD registered office address for your virtual office address and also for your business address, all for one price: $49 / month.
No contract, no hidden cost. Very easy to setup. You can use your Melbourne Registered Office in 1 minute.
Use more registered office addresses in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and you get a 40%-60% discount.
Process for ordering Registered Office in Melbourne
- Fill out our online order form in 1 minute and use your registered office in Melbourne instantly!
- After your payment is received we will setup your registered office in Melbourne and send you everything you need to know.
- You can immediately use it as a registered address for a new company and for your business address, virtual office in Melbourne.
- You can decide how we will deal with your mail in Melbourne. Either we open and scan the mail or we forward it to your address. It is your decision.
- For an extra fee, you can book a meeting room or use a hot desk for working in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane.